HDMI integrated on the gimbal enables clean and straightforward setup while ensuring ability to transmit excellent video quality.
With HDMI Hyper QR, the inconvenience is taken away. Just push in, twist to lock, and it's done.
Thanks to built-in 14.5V Power Regulator in Hyper QR, the T3 can receive power directly from flight battery to convert to a 14.5V power supply.
Intuitive hardware interface including POWER, CAN, COM, SBUS, JR, USB, AUX and HDMI ports has relocated on QR to quickly interface with multiple devices such as 3rd party flight controller, remote control, auxiliary I/O and power your ideal system of cameras/accessories.
Aux port with S1-S9 optional signals for users to connect to other devices such as AV signal or camera trigger for additional functionality.
Remove the need to plug in many cables, the T3 makes it trouble-free to carry out your aerial missions.
The T3 uses 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope IMU to ensure that it performs accurately and efficiently. Heated and temperature controlled IMU sensor is protected by an aluminum-made box. This allows for a flawless operation in too high or too low ambient temperatures.
The gMotion Controller, designed and made by Gremsy offers unparalleled professional camera stabilization properties at 32-bit level. Sensor data and motors correction are updated as fast as 2000 times per second to enable incredibly smooth footage.
No need to manually set up the home position every time you boot up the gimbal. Gremsy T3 provides an easy one step plug and play installation that takes only 2 seconds to complete.
Gremsy T3 has a mid-size design, the weight of 2.65 lbs for a maximum payload of 3.7 lbs.
Built-in Bluetooth functionality allows users to conveniently control the gimbal via smartphone, tablet or other suitable devices.
*Wifi module does not support this model.
Canon 6D Mk I, Mk II
Nikon D810, D800, D500
Panasonic GH3, GH4, GH5
Sony A6000, A6300, A6500
Sony A7S (mk I - II)
Sony A7r (mk I - IV)
Sony A9 (mkI - II)
Phase One IXM50/100
- 1. Operation Modes
- Motor ON/OFF
- Lock mode
- Follow mode / Mapping mode
- Inverted mode
- 2. Temperature Sensor
- 3. Gremsy Specialized Gimbal Drive Motors with Encoders
- 4. Micro USB Connection
- 5. Gremsy Advanced 32-Bit high performance ARM microprocessor
- 6. S-Bus/Spektrum/PPM Receiver Supported
- Static current: 300mA/14.5V
- Dynamic current: 600mA/14.5V
- Locked motor current: 3.5A/14.5V
- 32° F ~ 122° F (0° C ~ 50° C)
- 2.65 lb (1200 g)
- 237(W) x 184(D) x 288(H)
- Maximum depth from the center of gravity on camera base plate: 100mm
- Maximum height measured from top of camera base plate: 120mm
- Maximum width: 152mm
- USB 2.0, CAN, UART, S-bus, Spektrum, PPM, Bluetooth
- Windows XP or above; Mac OS X 10.9 or above
- iOS 7.1 or above; Android 4.3 or above
- 3.7 lbs (1700 g)
- ± 0.02°
- Pan axis: 180°/s
- Tilt axis: 180°/s
- Roll axis: 180°/s
- Pan axis control: ±345°
- Tilt axis control: ±150°
- Roll axis control: +80° to -264°
- Pan axis control: ±345°
- Tilt axis control: ±120°
- Roll axis control: ± 45°