inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Artikel wird auf Kundenwunsch produziert – Lieferzeit ca. 2 Wochen.
Bestellung wird direkt bei Liefereingang versendet
- Artikel-Nr.: PM-6213
- Hersteller: Emlid
- Artikelname: RCH-RX
- EAN: 4250902361136
Emlid Reach RX
Ausführliche Beschreibung und Technische Daten:
Reach RX- Network RTK rover with centimeter accuracy
- Pocket-sized and lightweight receiver.
- Works with NTRIP corrections.
– Reach RX
– USB Type-C cable
Easy to set up: just add NTRIP
Reach RX uses Bluetooth, allowing you to connect and start surveying in a few seconds. No settings to get wrong.
1. Enable Bluetooth on your device and find your Reach RX in ReachView 3
2. Add network correction credentials
3. Collect your first point
Pocket-sized and lightweight
The weight of Reach RX is just 250 grams. Take it anywhere—it weighs less than a can of soda and fits in any glove compartment or a backpack pocket.
Centimeter accurate data
Reach RX tracks GPS/QZSS, Galileo, GLONASS, and BeiDou and gets a fix in under 5 seconds even in challenging conditions.
Anyone on the team can use RTK
Reach RX is designed to meet the expectations of both experienced professionals and non-surveyors who need to get highly-accurate results. No training is required.
Surveying with ReachView 3
With ReachView 3, quickly set up the Reach RX and start work collecting or staking out points. The app supports thousands of coordinate systems and is translated into multiple languages.
Point collection: save points and export data to CSV
Record centimeter-precise coordinates for each point. Export and import data in the CSV, DXF, and Shapefile formats used by CAD, GIS, and most other professional survey software. Share collected data using WhatsApp, Drive, Mail, or any other file-sharing app on your phone.
Coordinate systems based on WGS84, NAD83, GDA2020, and others
Stakeout is used to find the exact locations of points. They can be collected in ReachView 3 or imported from other CAD or GIS software.
Export and import formats CSV, DXF, and Shapefile
Compact and rugged
- 250 g, 172 mm x 51 mm x 51 mm: Weighs like a TV remote controller and can be carried in your pocket.
- -20 to +65 °C (-4 to 149 °F): We extensively tested Reach RX in conditions that simulate the coldest winters and hottests ummers.
- IP68: RX is waterproof up to a 1.5 m depth. The connector is sealed and protected from water and dust with a silicone plug.
- 16 hours of work: 2 days of work for less than 3 hours of charging. You can charge on-the-go from any USB port or power bank.
- Li-Ion battery: An industrial battery that handles both high and low temperatures well.
- 2000+ cycles: of charging and discharging while maintaining original capacity.
- Dimensions 172 x 51 x 51 mm
(6,77 x 2,00 x 2,00 pol)
- Mount 5/8”-11 UNC
- Weight 250 g (8.81 oz)
- Operating tº -20 to +65 ºC (-4 a 149 °F)
- Ingress protection IP68 (maximum
depth of 1.5 meters
up to 30 minutes)
- Autonomy Up to 16 hrs
- Battery Li-Ion 5200 mAh,
3.6V, 18.72 Wh
- Charging USB Type-C, 5V 2A
- Certification FCC, CE, IC
- RTK H: 7 mm + 1 ppm
V: 14 mm + 1 ppm
- Convergence time ~5 s typically
- Communication interface Bluetooth 4.2
- Ports USB Type-C
- Input data format RTCM3
- Input data protocol NTRIP
- Position data format NMEA
- Signal tracked GPS/QZSS L1C/A, L2C,
GLONASS L1OF, L2OF,
BeiDou B1I, B2I,
Galileo E1B/C, E5b
- Number of channels 184
- Update rate 5 Hz